World Elite Solutions invites you at a two-day seminar on the topic of Reputation and Profile Management, seminar jointly delivered by Andy Lopata and Alan Stevens, on the 10-12 of April 2019, at the Four Seasons Hotel, Beirut.
Andy Lopata will bring an expertise in networking strategies while Alan Stevens will contribute his experience of PR and reputation management. Both have expertise in the use of social media sites, although this is not a central focus of the sessions.The program will focus on reputation and profile management at three levels:
- For the individual – within their organisation and industry, for their team and for career development
- For the organisation – within their industry, their community and to key stakeholders
- For Beirut and Lebanon as a business destination.
The sessions will be interactive, with audience members invited to work both in pairs and groups as well as on their own to develop their Reputation and Profile Strategy throughout the two days.The first day will open with Andy and Alan in conversation, laying the foundations for the seminar. Areas to be discussed will include:
- Why is your reputation so important to you personally, to your organisation and to the country?- Why is your profile so important to you personally, to your organisation and to the country?
- What is the difference between reputation and profile and how do they complement each other?
Andy Lopata will then lead a session on the importance of networking to become better known and why it’s not what you know or who you know but who knows you – and what they say about you when you’re not in the room. This session will include:
- Why your personal brand is so important to your career progress
- Why your performance is not the major contribution to your chances of promotion
- The importance of stepping into other people’s shoes if you want to influence them
- Focusing on who you want to influence and why they would want to engage with you
- Knowing who can spread the word for you – using his Influence Map process.
Alan Stevens will share The Seven Principles of Reputation and will explore:- How reputation differs from marketing and branding- Measuring and monitoring your reputation- How you develop your reputation
On the second day, Andy Lopata will focus on the importance of crafting an impactfull message that will go viral and positively impact your target market. Andy will discuss:
- Who do you want to hear your message?
- How to craft a message that resonates
- How to get the message out there including:
o Using social media
o Word of mouth and the Six Degrees of Separation
o Understanding why people will talk about you
Alan Stevens will explain the importance of reputation management:
- Inside your company
- Between organisations
Alan will then share how to develop a reputation management strategy and how to align that strategy with all parts of the business.
Please complete our application with all the details that we need, and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Don`t forget to use your Discount Code!
See you at the event!
Copyright: World Elite Solutions 2019